Monday, February 9, 2009

Goldfish Make Wonderful Pets

I have a pet fish named Physh. He is about 16 years old. He was at a carnival when we first met. My brother-in-law tossed a ping pong ball into his jar and from that point on, it was just him and I. OK, it was him and I and my dog and my cat. It was us.

Nonetheless, through the many years, we have survived. He now has two parents, three dogs and one cat. I have bought him tank mates through the years and they have come and gone, but Physh has a thrive of life. He will come to the front of the tank when I come home and he will dance around when I shake his treat jar. What a ham!

I am not certain of how long I will be blessed with this beautiful fish, but the time has been wonderful. His scales have recently turned to grey, and his right eye looks like it may be weaker. He is still a very happy fish and I love him.

Remember, BarleysList.org Where People Go For Pet Info

No comments:

Post a Comment