Friday, January 16, 2009

Pet Info

This is my first Blog. I mean not only the first one I am writing for Barleys List, but the first time I have ever used a blog of any sort! I think I am some what web savvy, so hopefully this will be easy for anyone or everyone to use.

So why the blog? Well, I have started a web site of convenience for myself and anyone else who wants to use it. I am tired of looking for pet services or pet information and only finding paid advertisements. I would like a neutral list of every business out there. And I would like to know who has used them and their credentials. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat and a goldfish.

So I would like anyone out there who loves their pets to join in and use this site and please review any businesses you've used. If you are a business, then please update your information for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment